What happens when over 15 top women chefs from Baja gather at a top spa for a culinary festival? Deliciousness!
An unforgettable one-day culinary festival
At famed fitness resort and spa
Rancho La Puerta’s
LA COCINA QUE CANTA
Organic farm and culinary center at the base of beautiful Mt. Kuchumaa
- Feast on the many tastes of Baja California created by its top women chefs, from food-truck stars to acclaimed fine dining masters.
- Learn as you watch live cooking at its best.
- Visit one of North America’s finest organic farms.
- Sip fine wines from Baja’s Valle de Guadalupe.
- See the annual Rancho La Puerta Day of the Dead altar—one of Baja’s most amazing.
- Listen and dance to live music.
We are offering tickets with roundtrip transportation from E. Mission Bay in San Diego, and tickets without transportation. Please read below for all the important transportation directions.
If you purchase a ticket without transportation please arrive to La Cocina Que Canta at 4pm. Use GPS Map Coordinates to find your way to the event, GPS: 32.564246, -116.667733. The physical address (below) doesn't come up on Google maps correctly.
$95 per person (without transportation)
$130 per person (includes round-trip transportation from East Mission Bay. Departs at 3pm)
PLEASE BRING YOUR VALID PASSPORT.*
*Those with Sentri Cards must still bring passports.